Our wine tours to you:
28 June to 01 July 2022 – towards the south, Bavaria / Baden Württemberg
05 July to 08 July 2022 – towards the north, Lower Saxony, Hamburg
July 12 to July 15, 2022 – towards the west, RLP, Saarland, Ruhr area.
Delivery from approx. 78 bottles.
In case of a delivery request, please contact us in time.
Christmas market in Chemnitz
November 24 – December 23 2022
Visit our “Pfälzer Glühweinstand” at the romantic Christmas market on the edge of the Ore Mountains, in Chemnitz. There you can enjoy our award-winning mulled wine and Glühriesling, of course all organic, in a wintry atmosphere, at one of the most beautiful Christmas markets in Germany.
June 17 and 18 Wine Experience Days in Landau, with wines from Stefan Kuntz.
On Friday, July 23, and Saturday, July 24, wine enjoyment will make its grand entrance into Landau’s city center. At 6 stations, around 80 wineries from Landau and the Southern Wine Route will present 500 wines and sparkling wines.
Experience stations can be found at the Rathausplatz, at An 44 (VG Landau-Land), in the building of the former police in the Westring, at the Pestalozzischule, at the Otto-Hahn-Gymnasium and at the Deutsches Tor.
We are expected to be at the Otto-Hahn-Gymnasium (inner courtyard).
Card for one Day: 𝟐𝟓 𝑬𝒖𝒓𝒐 plus advance fees
Card for two Days: 𝟑𝟓 𝑬𝒖𝒓𝒐 plus advance booking fees.
The price includes the wine tastings and water, which is also available at the stands.
At the same time, there will be an art exhibition by Gerhard Hofmann at Galerie Z in Frank Loebschen Haus. This can also be visited free of charge.
Advance booking online via Seetickets or at the Landau Tourism Office.
Alkpa shearing Festival
on Pentecost Sunday 5 June 2022
from 11:00 a.m.
- Farmers’ market
with many booths around agricultural products and information booths about nature conservation
- School farm tour with booking opportunities for school classes.
Wine presentation with wine tasting and possibility to buy wine
- Tractor rides with Heinz. An oldtimer tractor with autumn waggon will drive you comfortably and relaxed through our vineyards and you will get information all around our vineyard. The rides are free of charge.
- Hay-hopping, a lot of fun for the little ones.
- Serving in the Villa Vino and in the alpaca pasture.
- Steam noodles with vanilla sauce, wine sauce and goulash soup
- Tarte flambée
- of course all organic
- Sheep shearing world championship participant Jan-René Hartmann. He shears the alpacas and the Quessant sheep and explains everything about wool and animals. Jan shows with his Border Collis in his herding dog demonstrations what his four-legged friends are capable of. – must have seen!
- But: never look too deeply into the eyes of an alpaca, you might fall in love.
Coffee and cake
- The Pfalz-Didgers play Australian sounds on their didgeridoos and drums to end the day
from 08:00 p.m.
- Holger Görrissen, the Palatinate grater, plays Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen and his own songs into the night
Free admission. No registration required.